JCC offers a variety of non-credit continuing education courses for those wishing to expand their vocational proficiency, to enrich their personal lives, or to acquire additional knowledge simply for fun.
Barrier Precautions/Infection Control Online
- 6-week, 12-session courses
- Quickly update your skills
- Develop a new talent
- 24 x 7 at your pace
Gatlin: Online Career Training Courses
- Program length 90 days to 12 months
- In-depth and comprehensive content
- Career Certification = career success
- Convenient, high-quality instruction
Career Web School offers Real Estate Classes
Real Estate Course Online Study Online—Save Time & Money
Real estate is a fast-paced and rewarding industry where you can be in control of your own success. Jamestown Community College is partnering with Career WebSchool to offer online real estate courses. Your real estate pre-license course is approved by the New York Department of State and accredited by ARELLO .
Click the links below to access more information.
- Real Estate Sales Pre-license - Prior to becoming a certified real estate agent in New York there are educational, exam, and other requirements. Know what to expect.
- Remedial - Bridge the 30 hr. gap for the new qualifying course requirements for a real estate license in New York with this remedial course.
- Broker Pre-license – Learn everything you need to prepare and pass the New York Real Estate Broker License Exam.
- Exam Prep – Mastery and fluency based review for either the NY Salesperson or NY Broker exam.
- Continuing Education - renew your salesperson or broker license by completing this 22.5 hr. course
- New York Appraisal Continuing Education Course has everything you need to satisfy your 14hr/year appraisal continuing education requirement.
Jamestown Community College
P.O. Box 20, Jamestown, NY 14702-0020
1.800.388.8557, ext. 1005