Join us for these unique and personally enriching classes where you can thrive through participation and learn something new. Check out our catalog for course descriptions and more information on course dates and times.
Our All About "U" Series focuses on unique classes that allow you to explore a wide range of subjects. Please see our full schedule for detailed descriptions and more information.
- Power of Your Subconscious Mind #6341: Apr. 15 (W), 6:30-8:30 p.m., CARN 120, $29
- Staying Alive in the 1800s #6501: Apr. 15-29 (W), 6-8 p.m., CARN Multi-A, $59
- Attracting Butterfiles and Enhancing Your Yard #6342: Apr. 20 (M), 6:30-8:30 p.m., CARN 116, $39
- Ace the SAT #6332: Apr. 20-30 (M-R), 6-8 p.m., CARN Multi-B, $65
- Working with Spirit Guides #6343: Apr. 22 (W), 6-8 p.m., CARN Theatre, $29
- Harmonizing Mind, Body, and Spirit #6344: Apr. 29 (W), 6-8 p.m., CARN Theatre, $29
- Retirement Planning Today #6366: Apr. 30 & May 7 (R), 6:15-9 p.m., CARN 123, $45
- Intro to Herbs and Their Uses #6345: May 11 (M), 6-9 p.m., CSCE 113/114, $39
From preparation to presentation: If you'd like to take your entertaining and cooking skills to a whole new level, then try these classes that deliver mouth-watering results.
- Asian Cuisine #6363: Apr. 16 & 23 (R), 6-9 p.m., CSCE 113/114, $69
- Parings and Pairings #6364: Apr. 30 (R), 6-10 p.m., CSCE 113/114, $49
- Fun with Spanish #6324: Apr. 22-May 27 (W), 6:30-8:30 p.m., CARN 123, $80
The Point/Insurance Reduction Program, offered through the National Traffic Safety Institute and approved by the Department of Motor Vehicles, offers participants a way to reduce driver record violation points and/or insurance premiums. Saturday and daytime classes have a 1/2 hour lunch on your own. Please bring your driver’s license to class.
Note: Students must arrive at this class promptly by 9 a.m. or 6 p.m. If you are late, you will not be admitted. We strictly adhere to this policy. This applies to every JCC location.
|#6375||Apr. 25 (S)||9 a.m.-3:30 p.m.||CARN 123||$35|
|#6376||May 2 (S)||9 a.m.-3:30 p.m.||CARN 123||$35|