Join the Jamestown Community College Alumni Association and reap the benefits! You'll be plugged in to an active community of more than 20,000 alumni and able to access campus events and services and a long list of benefits at local organizations!
$20 per year
- Invitations to alumni social events
- Subscription to green&gold, the official magazine for JCC alumni
- Subscription to The Communicator, JCC’s bi-weekly campus newsletter
- Continue as an active member of the JCC community
Gold Membership - Individual
(Jamestown Campus only)
$255 per year - Increasing to $270 on July 1, 2015 (download the application)
- Alumni social events
- Subscription to The Communicator (JCC’s Newsletter)
- Exclusive access to the Alumni Scholarship
- Exclusive access to the “Members Only” Continuing Education Scholarship
- Eligibility to join the JCC Federal Credit Union
- Eligibility for tuition waivers through Houghton College’s Adult Education program
- Free or reduced admission to campus cultural events (movies, plays, concerts, lecture, etc.)
- Free or reduced admission to campus athletic events
- $2 discount on full price tickets for any of the five seasonal shows at the Lucille Ball Little Theatre of Jamestown, Inc. Call the theater at (716) 483-1095 to order tickets and mention that you are a JCC Alumnus. When tickets are picked up at the theater, show your Alumni Association Membership Card.
- Free access to the JCC recreation facilities. This includes use of the swimming and diving pools, Life Fitness Center, racquetball courts, track, weight room, and gymnasium.
Gold Membership - Family
(Jamestown Campus only)
$400 per year - Increasing to $420 on July 1, 2015 (download the application)
A Family Gold Membership includes all the gold card benefits listed above PLUS a family membership for JCC Total Fitness! Family memberships cover an alumnus, his or her spouse, and children under age 21. The membership must be purchased by the alumnus.
(Cattaraugus Campus only)
Thanks to a partnership between the YMCA and JCC, alumni of our Cattaraugus County campus are eligible to receive a special rate on an existing YMCA membership or the purchase of a new membership. Cattaraugus County Campus alumni are eligible to receive a reduction of $5 per month, or $60 per year, off a new or existing YMCA membership – regardless of the membership type purchased. To get a membership voucher, simply email the Alumni Relations Office at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll send you a printable voucher. When a YMCA membership is purchased, you'll need to bring the voucher, a photo ID for each adult member, and a method of payment. If you already have a membership, you need only bring your voucher and the YMCA’s staff will adjust your future payments. Please note that our alumnus must be included on the membership. Take advantage of the special rate at the Olean Family YMCA located at 1101 Wayne Street in Olean; at the Bradford Family YMCA, located at 59 Boylston Street in Bradford; and at the Wellsville YMCA, located at 133 Bolivar Road in Wellsville. Questions can be directed to the YMCA in Olean at (716) 373-2400; in Bradford at (814) 368-6101; or in Wellsville at (585) 593-3246.
If you have questions or would like more information about Alumni Association membership benefits, call the Alumni Relations Office at 716.338.1056 or email us at email@example.com.