The Disney Internship is a dedicated, ongoing corporate internship that offers a variety of opportunities at Walt Disney World® Resort, Disneyland® Resort, and Walt Disney Imagineering.
To apply for an internship, students should do the following.
- Check out the Disney Internship web pages.
- Complete the initial JCC application.
- Meet with an advisor or a review team to discuss how the internship would fit into academic plans.
- Complete the online Disney application.
- Attend a regional or online Disney orientation.
- Complete and mail the paper Disney application.
- Complete a phone interview.
- If accepted, complete a learning contract with your internship supervisor and register for courses.