Academic Advising

Counselors and faculty advisors are available for both full-time and part-time students who want to investigate different academic programs and their degree requirements. They will help you review your academic plans and explore options to best meet your educational goals.

Not sure who your advisor is?  Look in Degree Works, under your student information menu on Banner, or contact your campus Counseling Center.