Dining on the Jamestown Campus
Dining options on the Jamestown Campus are available from the Campus Café in the Hamilton Collegiate Center. Meal offerings include made to order breakfast and lunch selections as well as grab and go items. A daily hot meal is featured along with full deli and grill options, salads, pizza, desserts, and a variety of drink choices. Meal plans and J Dollar options are available to JCC students.
Meal Plans and J Dollar Options (per semester)
|Full Meal Plans for Residence Life Students and Commuter Students (per semester)|
|Residence Life Plan 1 (Cost: $1,660)||Residence Life Plan 2 (Cost: $910)|
|10 meals per week (2 meals per day)
$200 in J Dollars
Includes (5) feed-a-friend meals
|5 meals per week (1 meal per day)
$100 in J Dollars
Includes (3) feed-a-friend meals
|J Dollar Flex Options for Commuter Students (per semester)|
|J Dollar Option 3 (Cost: $405)||J Dollar Option 4 (Cost: $305)||J Dollar Option 5 (Cost: $205)|
|$395 J Dollars||$295 J Dollars||$195 J Dollars|
- A one-time set up fee of $10 is factored into all meal plans and J-Dollar options.
What are J Dollars?
J Dollars are dollars to be used in the Campus cafeteria. (1) J Dollar = $1. If you choose to purchase food with J Dollars, your J Dollars will be deducted from your balance, like a debit.
- Residence Life Plans 1 and 2: Unused J Dollars from the fall semester can be rolled over into the following spring semester, only if you re-enroll in RL Plan 1 or RL Plan 2.
- J Dollar Options 3, 4, and 5: Unused J Dollars from the fall semester can be rolled over into the following spring semester, only if you enroll into RL Plan 1 or RL Plan 2. If you do not enroll in a full RL meal plan in the following spring semester, then your fall J Dollars from Plan 3, 4, or 5 cannot be rolled over.
- Rollover J Dollars cannot be used to reduce the cost of a meal plan.
- If you do not use your J Dollars by the end of the spring semester, you lose them. J Dollars cannot be rolled from the spring semester into the following fall semester.
For additional details and terms and conditions on meal plans and/or J Dollars, visit our Campus Store website.
To enroll in a meal plan or J Dollar option, please fill out an enrollment application (available in the FSA Campus Store) and return to: FSA, 525 Falconer St., Jamestown, NY 14701.
If you have any questions, contact the Faculty Student Association Office at: 716.338.1185 or 716.338.1184 (phone) / 716.338.1460 (fax).