More
 
 

Russell E. Diethrick, Jr. Park

Playing in Style

Opened: 1941
Capacity: 3,000
Dimensions: LF 335' - CF 410' - RF 342'
Address: 485 Falconer Street, Jamestown, New York 14702

The front of Russell E. Diethrick, Jr. ParkRussell E. Diethrick, Jr. Park is home to the Jamestown Community College Jayhawks men's baseball team as well as the Jamestown Jammers, the professional baseball team for the city of Jamestown and a minor league affiliate of the Pittshburgh Pirates. 

Originally built in 1941, the stadium retains its old school charm and is the second-oldest ballpark in NY-Penn League. Over the years, it has gone through numerous renovations. Most recently, a brand new scoreboard and sound system were installed in 2006, and the press box was renovated prior to the 2010 season. 

Beyond playing all home games at Diethrick Park, Jayhawk baseball players also have access to our Physical Education Complex, which includes a weight room, full-size swimming pool, and ample indoor practice space for during the winter months. 

The baseball diamond at Russell E. Diethrick, Jr. Park next to JCC

The baseball diamond at Russell E. Diethrick, Jr. Park next to JCC, as seen from the dugout

The stands at Russell E. Diethrick, Jr. Park next to JCC