- Serve as the receptionist for the three organizations i.e. answer the telephone, meet and greet guests, handle incoming and outgoing mail including distribution.
- Populate and maintain the health care proxy registry on a daily/weekly basis; train volunteers to assist with aspects of the health care proxy registry; provide registry education to providers and health care organizations.
- Provide weekly case management for all new incoming proxies and initiate/follow-up monthly with record updates (18 month tickler mailings).
- Assist with self-management programs.
- Assist with chart review and data collections, i.e. HPIP, GPRO, etc.
- Maintain positive working relationships and collaborate with staff, consultants, to achieve program outcomes.
- Attend trainings and community events as requested.
- Perform general clerical duties to support organizations.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
III. ESSENTIAL COMPETENCIES
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, especially good on the telephone.
- Punctual, courteous, and reliable.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Proficient skills in use of computer programs, data entry, and data base
- management especially Excel, Adobe and PowerPoint.
- Possess attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Follow instructions with a minimum of direction.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Ability and willingness to travel throughout the County.
- Valid NYS Driver’s license and reliable transportation.
High School Diploma or equivalent GED. Two years in an office environment a plus but not necessary.
200 Harrison St. Jamestown, NY 14701
Send resume and cover letter to: the address provided above.