- Responsible for assembling vehicular lights and mirrors per production standards.
- Operates a wide variety of hand tools and equipment
- Responsible for safe operation of equipment and quality of their work.
- Performs equipment operational checks and simple preventative maintenance
- Performs normal process adjustments to assure a quality product.
- Responsible for the paperwork associated with the process ( SPC charting, labor reporting, scrap reporting etc.)
- Responsible for entering necessary data into the computer system.
- Works with minimal supervision.
Responsible for assembling various forward and rear vehicular lights and mirrors. May work in a team setting or individually to provide quality products made to production standards.
Education/experience should include but not be limited to: H.S. Diploma or G.E.D. Experience in a manufacturing setting preferred.
Due to production requirements may be required to work any shift and weekends.
Position requires compliance with the Technology Control Plan and Federal Export Control Policy established for the Corporation. To be considered, candidates must be U.S. Person. A U.S. Person is defined as: U.S. citizen or a Permanent legal resident or a protected individual (refugee status)
To assist Truck-Lite with the identification of candidates from your agency, please have each candidate apply with Express Employment Professionals at www.jamestownny.expresspros.com and supply the name of the position they are applying for, and the name of the referral agency. Otherwise, candidates can apply in person and supply this same information at: Express Employment Professionals 17 East Fourth Street, Jamestown, N.Y. 14701 Attention: TLcareers.