Ellwood national Forge Company
- Works with general supervision to process/maintain accounts payable and receivable information on a daily basis.
- Provides needed monthly information for monthly closing.
- Matches invoices to receivers.
- Enters invoices into the system and fax receivers to vendors.
- Files invoices and receivers.
- Types, records and files manual checks.
- Provides clerical support, as necessary.
- Abides by all policies and procedures established by the Company.
- Meets attendance requirements.
- Performs other duties as deemed necessary.
- Associate Degree in Accounting or related field.
- High level of proficiency in MS Excel and working knowledge of other
- Microsoft Office products. Syteline experience a plus.
- Excellent communication skills including telephone skills
- Ability to work independently (self-directed)
- Detail oriented
- Well organized
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Work Site Location:
Based on experience, skills and education
1 Front st. Irvine, PA 16329
Please send resume to the attention of Terryjane Chiaravalloti at the address provided above.