Health services at JCC
Jamestown Community College’s health centers promote health and wellness through nurse directed care and wellness counseling. Our registered nurses and staff are dedicated to helping you stay healthy.
The registered professional nurses in each health center are trained to assess and treat many minor health conditions and illnesses and evaluate the need for emergency care for students, faculty, and staff. Prescriptions for health conditions are NOT available at the health center. Patients who may require more extensive treatment and medical care will be referred to the appropriate facility such as emergency room, urgent care, or their own health care provider.
Spring 2017 dates and times TBA.
- Alcoholics Anonymous (716.484.1544)
- Brooks Memorial Hospital (716.366.1111)
- CASAC (716.664.3608)
- Chautauqua County Health Department (716.661.8111)
- Family Service of the Chautauqua Region (716.488.1971)
- Salvation Army Domestic Violence (800.252.8748)
- WCA Hospital (716.487.0141)
- Alcoholics Anonymous (716.372.4800) (24-hour hotline and treatment: 800.313.8185)
- Cattaraugus County Community Services (716.373.8040)
- Cattaraugus County Council on Alcoholism & Substance Abuse, Inc.
- Clinic and administration (716.373.4303)
- Prevention First (716.373.5140)
- Machias clinic (716.353.8018)
- Salamanca clinic (716.945.1928)
- Cattaraugus County Health Department (716.373.8050)
- Council on Addiction Recovery Services, Inc. (CAReS) (716.373.4033)
- Cuba Memorial Hospital (585.968.3877)
- Mental Health Crisis Hotline (800.339.5209)
- Olean General Hospital (716.373.2600)
- Rape and Domestic Violence Crisis Hotline (716.945.3970)
- Jones Memorial Hospital (585.593.1100)
- Allegany Council on Alcoholism and Substance Abuse (585.593.6738)
- Warren General Hospital (814.723.3300)
- Deerfield Behavioral Health (814.723.2610)
For more resources and information, check out our Community Resources .