Being prepared for your first class and getting started on time is critical in order to be successful in an online course. Log into your class, review the syllabus, and meet your instructor. You may access your online course one week prior to the start of class.
Courses begin: May 26, 2015
Preview Week begins: May 19, 2015
*Some courses start later; please check the master schedule  for your course dates.
1. Access all online courses at https://jcc.open.suny.edu (Blackboard) 
2. Follow login directions in the announcement section
3. Complete the SLN orientation found under "Student Resources"
4. Click the link to your course and follow the instructor's directions
1. Username: first 6 characters (or fewer) of your last name, first character of your first name, first character of your middle name (if provided), 2 digit number
2. Password: birth date in form MMDDYY
If you have problems logging in, contact the JCC Help Desk at HelpDesk@mail.sunyjcc.edu  or 1.800.388.8557, ext. 1122.
You may either pick up your textbooks at the bookstore or have them shipped to your home. Please call first for store hours and to make sure the books are in stock.
JCC Cattaraugus Campus Bookstore: 716.376.7514 or 1.800.388.8557, ext. 7514
JCC Jamestown Campus Bookstore: 716.338.1186 or 1.800.388.8557, ext. 1186
After you register for courses at JCC, you can view your student bill online and choose payment options by logging in to the secure area at https://banner.sunyjcc.edu/ .
If you decide you do not want to take the online course for which you registered, you must be OFFICIALLY removed from the course. You can do that by contacting Cori Dunagan  requesting that you be removed from the course. The deadline for dropping the course without penalty is prior to the first day of class.
|Fall and Spring Semesters||Fees||Tuition Liability|
|Prior to the 1st day of classes||0% fees due||0% tuition due|
|During the 1st week||100% fees due||75% tuition due|
|After the 1st week||100% fees due||100% tuition due|