Services for Faculty
- Introduction to the Libraries - Learn about the library resources and services and how you can partner with the JCC librarians to improve our collections and to provide research instruction to meet your students’ needs.
- What is a LibGuide? - View information about LibGuides and how they can be useful to you and your students. Learn how to create one with the help of a video tutorial and sample guides.
- Gifts & Donations - Learn how you can support the JCC Libraries through gifts and donations. A list of criteria for donated materials is included.
- JCC Libraries' New Materials List - View a list of materials added to the JCC Libraries' collections over the past 35 days. The list is arrange by subject/discipline.
- Request an Interlibrary Loan (ILL) - Borrow materials not already owned by your campus library from other libraries throughout the world. Visit our ILL page for more information.
- College Services
- MyJCC - This is the link to the JCC student portal, where students can check their college email (powered by Google) and receive important information about campus events, advisement, registration, graduation, financial aid, etc.
- Academic Support Services - Learn how and where JCC students can receive academic support for reading, writing, and study skills, and one-on-one tutoring.