English Language Immersion Program
If you are interested in improving your English quickly and effectively, this is your chance! Join us for three weeks, July 21-August 8, 2014, to study English grammar and improve vocabulary, pronunciation, listening skills, speaking, reading, and writing.
- Intensive non-credit study of the English language including grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation
- Cultural orientation
- Beautiful State University of New York campus in a safe community in western New York
- Small class size
- State-of-the-art facilities
- No TOEFL required
- Cost: $2950. Will include on-campus housing, tuition and fees, instruction, textbook, materials, ground transportation, insurance, and some meals. Cost does not include travel and personal expenses.
- Optional excursions to Niagara Falls and other exciting destinations
- Apply by June 15, 2014
This program is for you if:
- You want to improve your English language skills for personal or business reasons.
- You came to the US to study at a university/college and want to improve your English language skills to get necessary preparation.
- You want to experience American culture and practice English language skills.
- You will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the course
- You will not be required to take the TOEFL
- You will learn from a qualified ESL professor experienced in teaching international students
- You will live in a culturally rich and safe community
- Classes: 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Two hours of lab work every day
- Weekly activities
- Discussions on American culture
- Local excursions
- You will stay in a modern suite-style residence hall on campus equipped with a full kitchen and individual bathrooms.
Ready to apply? Complete our online application . Or, you can download and fill out a PDF version and mail it to us.
English Immersion Program Brochure (PDF)
Programa de verano de estudios intensivos de inglés (PDF)