Intern where dreams come true
Jamestown Community College has partnered with Disney (yes, Disney) to offer the Disney Internship, a dedicated, ongoing corporate internship that offers opportunities at Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort, and Walt Disney Imagineering.
Check out previous Disney intern Claudia Neu's adventures in her JCC blog !
How to apply
The Disney internship process has multiple applications, so it doesn’t hurt to start early!
- Check out the Disney Internship web pages.
- Contact Annie Chartrand or Gregg Karl to get started.
- Complete the initial JCC application .
- Meet with an advisor or a review team to discuss how the internship would fit into academic plans.
- Complete the online Disney application .
- Attend a regional or online Disney orientation.
- Complete and mail the paper Disney application.
- Complete a phone interview.
- If accepted, complete a learning contract with your internship supervisor and register for courses.
*Note: To maintain full-time status, you will need to take at least 6 credits in addition to the 6-credit internship. This can be completed via JCC online courses.