Apply & Register
Accessing and Getting Started in Your Online Course
Online classes follow a regular college semester calendar with assignments due each week. Courses have a specific start and end date, which must be followed. JCC recommends that you log in and participate 4 to 5 times a week to complete assignments and activities. You must start class on time!
Access ALL online courses and log in directions at: https://jamestown.sln.suny.edu .
Students Seeking a Degree or Certificate
- Apply to Jamestown Community College. Apply Online
- Have official copies of your high school, GED/TASC, and any college transcripts sent to JCC.
- Work with your advisor to select courses.
- Register for online courses at JCC.
- Access ALL online courses and log in directions at https://jamestown.sln.suny.edu .
Students Not Seeking a Degree or Certificate
Students who take credit courses for personal interest or to transfer to another institution are not required to apply to JCC. Remember to check the course descriptions to make sure you meet all course prerequisites.
- Students currently taking courses at JCC: register online at my.sunyjcc.edu .
All other US students: download and complete the registration forms located on this page .
All other international students: apply as an online international student .
- Access ALL online courses and log in directions at: https://jamestown.sln.suny.edu .
Non-credit Course Registration
Gatlin Education Services
Barrier Precautions/Infection Control Online
Jamestown Community College
P.O. Box 20, Jamestown, NY 14702-0020
1.800.388.8557, extension 1001