HomeCare & Hospice currently seeks an intern for assisting with development, fundraising, related public relations, and marketing. Intern will implement fundraising, development, public relations, and marketing activities.
Applicant should have:
- An associate’s degree from an accredited institution in business, marketing, human services, journalism/communications, or similar field OR two years of directly related experience (may be substituted for educational requirements)
- Two years related work experience, at least one year in a health or human services work environment
- Demonstrated achievement in meeting development or fund-raising objectives
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills and computer literacy
- Acceptable driver’s license and automobile available during work hours with current insurance
Under the direction of the development manager, intern will be responsible for, but not limited to, oversight and implementation of fundraising and development activities, related public relations, and marketing activities. Intern will carry out assigned fundraising strategies, including coordination within and among organization departments. Intern also will initiate marketing methods to accomplish overall development goals in cooperation with other department staff and respond to funding opportunities which may enhance development goals or agency operations, in accordance with organizational goals and mission. Intern will promote positive agency relations among staff and the public.
To apply for this internship, please contact the Office of Experiential Learning at 716.338.1381 or use this contact form.