ecreative is seeking one to two interns for the upcoming fall, spring, and summer semesters. Intern can expect to build communication skills and creativity, increase photography and design experience, and gain blogging and social media skills. Intern will also develop hands-on experience with creating a marketing business development plan.
Applicants with the following experiences, skills, and abilities are encouraged to apply:
- Advertising/marketing experience or strong desire to learn
- Ambitious and motivated, ability to work with minimal direction
- Outgoing and confident, with natural ability to speak to others
- Creative and innovative,"outside the box" thinker
- Past experience creating and implementing marketing/business development plans preferred
- Some knowledge of photography/design preferred
- Knowledge and experience with social media, blogging, and basic website maintenance required
- Quality verbal and written communication (web, e-mail, letters, blogging)
- Ability to set and meet deadlines, prioritize and manage several projects at one time
- Ability and desire to work collaboratively with others to accomplish goals
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and be flexible
Intern will carry out the following projects:
- Develop and implement a marketing/business development plan for ecreative (freelance photography and design company) with a focus on photography
- Create or update existing blog to better feature brand and services and increase engagement
- Increase social media followers on Facebook, Instagram, and blog
- Generate interesting content for all social media, with a focus on blog
- Write relevant and grammatically correct blog posts once a week in conjunction with owner
- Assist in creating/implementing overall branding across above mentioned sites
- Build on current marketing tactics/ideas by introducing new ones
- Attend local networking functions and assist in promoting ecreative (and yourself!) ex. chamber events, etc.
- Assist with other events and duties as required
To apply for this internship, please contact the Office of Experiential Learning at 716.338.1381 or use this contact form.