Coordinator, International Studies and Study Abroad; Professor, Political Science
Dr. Greg Rabb is a national mentor and consultant to the College in Advance Placement U.S. and Comparative Government and Politics. He is also an adjunct lecturer in political science at Buffalo State College. Outside of campus, Dr. Rabb has been president and councilman at large of the Jamestown City Council since 2008, a City of Jamestown marriage officer since 2011, and he was delegate to the 2012 Democratic National Convention from New York U.S. House District 27.
Awards & Honors
- 2013, Sarah G. Metzger Award, "For Outstanding Contributions to Further Human Rights" Housing Opportunities Made Equal (HOME)
- 2012 Recipient of Embrace WNY/Buffalo Brunch award as "A strong and courageous advocate for our lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgendered WNY citizens."
- 2012 Recipient of Stonewall Democrats of WNY "Excellence in Leadership Award"
- 2011 SUNY Chancellor's Award for Excellence in Teaching
- 1994 Recipient of the Unitarian Universalist Congregation Award for Social Justice for "support and protection of civil liberties of gays, lesbians and their families in our community"
||State University of New York at Buffalo
||University of Illinois
Gregory P. Rabb and Joyce Kaufman: "International Negotiations Modules Project" in Part Three "Educating Peacebuilders" in "Peacebuilding in Community Colleges: A Teaching Resource (2013) US Institute of Peace, Washington, DC, David Smith, editor.
Gregory P. Rabb, Rosalind Latiner Raby, and Joyce Kaufman: "The International Negotiation Modules Project: Using Stimulation to Enhance Teaching and Learning Strategies in the Community College" in Part Three "Reaching Underserved Populations" in "Post-Secondary Education and Technology: A Global Perspective on Opportunities and Obstacles to Development" (2012) Palgrave Macmillan, NY, Rebecca Clothe et al., editors.