JCC is no longer mailing paper billing statements. In efforts for JCC to support a paperless, greener environment, we have eliminated the mailing of paper bills. Student bills can be viewed at https://banner.sunyjcc.edu.
Payment Due Date
January 8, 2016: Financial Responsibility Agreement due
January 15, 2016: Payment of student accounts due
Payment is due upon registration after January 15. Failure to pay on time will result in your account being accessed a $35 late fee.
Payment on your class registration can be made by cash, check, or AmEx/MC/Visa/Discover, either in the business office or by telephone. You may also pay online using Nelnet. Payment must be received by the specified due date above.
Online Payment Plan
An automatic online payment plan is available through Nelnet Business Solutions. Brochures outlining the plan are available in your campus business office.
Once enrolled, you may view your payment plan through Nelnet at http://mycollegepaymentplan.com/jamestown by logging in using the username and password that you established at the time of enrollment. Basic changes can be made through this site; however, to cancel the plan you must contact the JCC Business Office.
Note: Any payments made through Nelnet will be reflected on your student account in approximately ten business days. For immediate posting on your student account, you may call your campus business office directly and pay with a credit/debit card over the phone.
Registering for classes creates a financial obligation to the college. Registered students are required to complete a financial responsibility agreement (FRA) by January 8, 2016. Failure to submit the complete agreement will result in the student being dropped from all registered classes. The FRA may be completed by logging in to self-service banner and viewing the bill.
If you are 18 and over, you will complete this form in Banner. If you are under 18, please complete this form.
View Your Student Bill
- Go to: https://banner.sunyjcc.edu
- Enter the secure area. You will need your student ID/J-number or social security number and personal identification number (PIN). The first time you log in, you will be directed to create a more secure PIN of your choice. You should also set up and answer a security question. This will enable you to reset your PIN if you should forget it or become locked out of the site. If you do not set up a security question and require JCC to reset your PIN, you will need to do so in person or receive a new PIN through the mail.
- Click on "Student"
- Click on "Registration"
- Click on "View Your Bill"
- Select the term you would like to view.
- Please complete the Student Financial Responsibility Form (FRA) for this term.
- Once completed, you will be able to view your bill.