JCC can help to assess and design customized training for your business or industry. This can be for a single company or consortium of organizations with similar needs. We will design a program specific to your organization’s materials and work functions, and provide it at the time and place that best meets your organization’s and employee’s requirements.
Examples of programs conducted for area businesses include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Leadership Skills for the New Supervisor/Leadership Management Institute
- Lean Management for Profit and Non-Profit Organizations
- Microsoft Office and other Specialized Software Applications
- Team Building and Conflict Management
- Understanding Motivation in the Workplace
- Succession Planning
- Developing Effective Customer Service Skills
- Communication and Public Speaking
- How to Negotiate
- Effective Performance Reviews
- Ethics and Decision Making/Problem Solving
- Using Emotional Intelligence to Create Positive Change
- Other Topics by Request
Call JCC Warren Center at 716.338.1005.