Join the Jamestown Community College Alumni Association and reap the benefits! You'll be plugged in to an active community of more than 18,000 alumni and able to access camputs events and services and a long list of benefits at local organizations!
Click here to download and print an application!
Green Card Membership
$20 per year
- Invitations to alumni social events
- Subscription to The Communicator, JCC’s bi-weekly campus newsletter
- Continue as an active member of the JCC community
Gold Card Membership
(Individual, Jamestown Campus only)
$255 per year
- Alumni social events
- Subscription to The Communicator (JCC’s Newsletter)
- Exclusive access to the Alumni Scholarship
- Exclusive access to the “Members Only” Continuing Education Scholarship
- Eligibility to join the JCC Federal Credit Union
- Eligibility for tuition waivers through Houghton College’s Adult Education program
- Free or reduced admission to campus cultural events (movies, plays, concerts, lecture, etc.)
- Free or reduced admission to campus athletic events
- $2 discount on full price tickets for any of the five seasonal shows at the Lucille Ball Little Theatre of Jamestown, Inc. Call the theater at (716) 483-1095 to order tickets and mention that you are a JCC Alumnus. When tickets are picked up at the theater, show your Alumni Association Membership Card.
- Free access to the JCC recreation facilities. This includes use of the swimming and diving pools, Life Fitness Center, racquetball courts, track, weight room, and gymnasium.
Gold Card Membership
(Family, Jamestown Campus only)
$400 per year
A Family Gold Membership includes all the gold card benefits listed above PLUS a family membership for JCC Total Fitness! Family memberships cover an alumnus, his or her spouse, and children under age 21. The membership must be purchased by the alumnus.
If you have questions or would like more information about Alumni Association membership benefits, call the Alumni Relations Office at 716.338.1056 or email us at email@example.com.