High School Transcripts

High school graduates must request an official high school transcript be sent directly to JCC. Download request for transcript form.


GED/TASC recipients must submit a copy of their GED/TASC score report and diploma. Obtain a copy of your NYS GED.

If you do not have a GED/TASC, the following options are available to you:

  • Anyone who has resided in New York State for at least thirty (30) days and who is 16 years of age or older (with certain restrictions) on the day of testing may be eligible to take the TASC Test. For more detailed information on eligibility and the required forms you may need, please refer to the NYSED website.

College Transcripts

  • Please request any official college transcript (other than JCC) or military transcripts to be forwarded to the admissions office at JCC. (Note: Transfer credit is reviewed and determined by the JCC registrar's office.) Download request for transcript form.