HIGH SCHOOL TRANSCRIPT
High school graduates must request an official high school transcript be sent directly to JCC. Download request for transcript form here.
GED/TASC recipients must submit a copy of their GED/TASC score report and diploma. Obtain a copy of your NYS GED.
If you do not have a GED/TASC, the following options are available to you:
- Anyone who has resided in New York State for at least thirty (30) days and who is 16 years of age or older (with certain restrictions) on the day of testing may be eligible to take the TASC Test. For more detailed information on eligibility and the required forms you may need, please refer to the NYSED website.
College Transcripts-Transferring to JCC
- Please request any official college transcript (other than JCC) or military transcripts to be forwarded to the admissions office at JCC. (Note: Transfer credit is reviewed and determined by the JCC registrar's office.) Download request for transcript form here.
Official transcript requests-Transferring out of JCC to another college
You may request an official JCC transcript be sent in one of the three following ways:
Download a transcript request form. Complete the form and return it in person, by fax, or by mail.
- Pick up a transcript request form at any campus or site. Complete the form and return it in person, by fax, or by mail.
- Request an official transcript by letter. The letter, which, can be faxed, mailed, or delivered in person, should include the following:
- full name (include maiden name, if applicable)
- your social security number
- dates you attended JCC
- where you want the transcript sent (address)
- your signature
Jamestown Community College
525 Falconer St.
Jamestown, NY 14701
Fax number: 716.338.1472