To make your transfer easier, JCC and many four-year colleges and universities have developed articulation agreements which serve as guidelines, ensuring that you complete appropriate courses before applying to your baccalaureate campus.
When you are accepted for transfer into a parallel program (a continuation of your first two years of study), full credit is generally awarded for your previous coursework with the expectation that you will complete your bachelor's degree in four additional semesters of full-time study.
JCC representatives are continually updating existing articulation agreements and negotiating new agreements. Below is a list of current agreements. While this is a listing of colleges with whom JCC has specific agreements, JCC students transfer smoothly to many other institutions as well.
For a complete list of transfer agreements that relate to a particular JCC program, please visit our specific academic program pages. Links to all of our programs are listed on our academics page.
- Most agreements guarantee admission to the transfer school.
- Most agreements guarantee the opportunity to earn the bachelor's degree in four semesters.
- Many agreements allow the transfer of more than 60 credits toward degree requirements at the transfer school.
- Some agreements are for master's and doctoral degree programs.
- Some agreements allow students to earn their bachelor's degree online.