Intern where dreams come true
Jamestown Community College has partnered with Disney (yes, Disney) to offer the Disney Internship, a dedicated, ongoing corporate internship that offers opportunities at Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort, and Walt Disney Imagineering.
Check out previous Disney intern Claudia Neu's adventures in her JCC blog!
How to apply
The Disney internship process has multiple applications, so it doesn’t hurt to start early!
- Check out the Disney Internship web pages.
- Contact Annie Chartrand or Gregg Karl to get started.
- Complete the initial JCC application.
- Meet with an advisor or a review team to discuss how the internship would fit into academic plans.
- Complete the online Disney application.
- Attend a regional or online Disney orientation.
- Complete and mail the paper Disney application.
- Complete a phone interview.
- If accepted, complete a learning contract with your internship supervisor and register for courses.
*Note: To maintain full-time status, you will need to take at least 6 credits in addition to the 6-credit internship. This can be completed via JCC online courses.